28 April 2009

Face the Future

Well I've finally caught up with the times and joined Facebook. I've been meaning to get around to it since Peter's sister Gayle was here last July. But it's been one of those things low on the priority list. I've also been invited to join by a couple of other old acquaintances.

Then last week I discovered (while playing around with www.pipl.com) that my best friends all have Facebook pages and never told me, nor invited me to be their online friend. How rude!

So I've joined up and already have almost 20 friends. I feel so important! ;-)

Still trying to figure a lot of it out though. Not sure if I'll get a myspace or bebo page. Definitely NOT going to use Twitter.

-Megz

4 comments:

RePete said...

You WILL use Twitter!!! :-)

Lou-Jane said...

Come join Twitter, darling. I invite you. I'll even follow you!

Lou-Jane said...

... anyway, what's wrong with Twitter?

Martin said...

Stay away from Myspace & Bebo ... everyone I know who had a page has migrated to Facebook now.

Twitter is okay - I'm using it - but nothing THAT flash.