15 September 2006

Famous Last Words - Part II

Before you read this post, read this post.

So I'm changing Kat's nappy. She's giggling and I give her a zerbert. She scoots herself away backwards. And bangs her head into the wall (bad mummy for not anticipating this). She starts crying. So I pick her up and give her cuddles.

The crying doesn't last long and turns into giggles again. I say to her "You think that's funny, what would be really funny would be if you pee'd on me right now".

Aware of the dangerousness of this statement, I expect her to do so straight away. She doesn't.

Ten seconds pass. I say "I guess you're not going to then". No sooner had the words left my mouth than down comes the trickle.

Unfortunately the photo didn't turn out to well given I was the only one home and couldn't find the timer button on the camera.

20060915a Uh Oh Again

Downside is that I only brought one pair of pants to Wellington with me. D'oh. Hope it dries quickly, and hope I don't smell too bad :-/

-Megz

1 comment: