07 September 2006

Movie Review - My Super Ex-Girlfriend

This week our car needed to go to Toyota to get a new seatbelt fitted so that it would pass its six monthly Warrant of Fitness (mechanical check). The old seatbelt was a bit frayed. So since Toyota is right around the corner from the movie theatre, I dropped off the car and then went to the movies while they worked on it.

The first Wednesday of every month our local theatre has a Mums and Bubs session where you can take your babies along to the movies. It's dark so that you can feed them in privacy, and they can hopefully sleep, and it's full of other mums and bubs so no-one minds if they cry.

Kathleen and I went and saw My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Well, I saw it as best I could while also keeping an eye on Kathleen crawling up and down the aisle playing with the other babies. She had a good time and made a couple of friends.

Maybe it was because I was paying too much attention to Kathleen, but I didn't find the movie very interesting at all. It was just kinda boring really. It was too easy to be distracted away from the movie by Kat and I was only half watching it. I don't think I missed too much - I think it would probably still have been boring even if I hadn't had the distraction.

So not a movie to recommend I'm afraid.

-Megz

No comments: